Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari
The mission of the Chem Chem Association, a non-profit organisation, is founded on the deep love and respect that our founders, Fabia and Nicolas
Job Title: Relief Lodge Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Company: Un Lodge En Afrique (Chem Chem Philanthropy and Safari)
Camp:CCL/LCC/FCC Location: Manyara,vilima vitatu, Babati.
As a Relief Lodge Manager,Managing the day-to-day activities of an assigned Lodge/camp. Uphold Lodge/camp and workplace health and safety standards. Meet with clients and provide quality customer service by addressing their special requests and concerns in a prompt and effective manner. Supervising, training and managing staff performance issues
- The key responsibilities would include the satisfaction of guests’ experience and stay.
- Meet and Welcome guests. Make sure that they are comfortable and settle into their accommodation.
- Conduct welcome briefings to guests on the camp, its amenities and routines.
- Camp orientation and its amenities, safety briefings, as well as activity planning Process guests in and out of the Camp including registration and preparation of bills that occurred throughout their stay.
- Confirm all guests’ arrivals and departures. Organize transfers and guides Coordination of flight schedules.
- Coordination of PCR testing for guests and Pro guides.
- Make sure the Camp is always presentable and always ready for guests.
- Dealing with agents and reporting to GM and Reservation First aid coordination and upkeep.
- Providing guests with reliable and knowledgeable information about the Lodge and the surrounding facilities,Plan activities with guests.
- Ensuring that guests are treated with respect, courtesy and genuine hospitality and that at no time would any guest be subjected to embarrassment, ridicule or unfriendliness from any member of staff.
- To supervise the kitchen in providing guests with appetizing meals that are in accordance with keeping up the company’s standard
- To ensure that the kitchen is completely up to date with the menus, recipes and styling as directed by the Chef Trainer
- To ensure that all food that is served is of a consistently high standard, notwithstanding the logistical difficulties, especially where improvisation is called for.
- To ensure that wines and beverages served are varied and comply with the high standards required of the company. Product knowledge is imperative.
- To comply with special requests and dietary requirements where applicable.
- To ensure that all the guest rooms and public areas are kept clean, neat and well maintained.
- All linen and towels are washed according to the camp policy, and that only linen and towels in excellent condition are used, whilst inferior items are discarded and replaced.
- The cleaning of all rooms and public areas is carried out systematically, according to the required standard.
- Every nook and corner to be inspected from the veranda of each room, countertops, beds, baskets, furniture and ornaments, waste bins, drawers, hangers, basins, bowls, toilets, sinks, taps, nozzles, pipes, sanitary bins, ashtrays, blinds, carpets, rugs and so forth.
- Ensuring harmony in the workplace by maintaining consistent practices and respect when dealing with staff issues.
- Ensures staff carry out the work they are employed to do in relevant departments. This includes ensuring staff are capable of doing the tasks required and are equipped to do the task required.
- Ensuring rosters for work, leave, off days etc are fairly exercised.
- Bachelor degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management/ related field from the recognized university/college
- Working experience of not less than 3- 5 years in the hotel industry/ in a well recognised hotel or lodge/Realief Head Manager
- Team-orientation, loyalty, and excellent leadership skills Flexibility, commitment, dedication, positive attitude and reliability
- Understanding of hygiene Protocol
- Communicate fluently in English
- Must work accurately under pressure
- Excellent inventory and stock management
- Good computer skills, especially in word, excel, email and internet
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their cv,names and contact information (Email addresses and telephone numbers) of three referees.The candidate must clearly indicate the title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement )on the heading of the email.
Application should be submitted to the Human Resources email: firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
Deadline 25th April,2023.