Pathfinder International is a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. We place reproductive health care at the center of all that we do—believing that it is not only a fundamental human right, but is critical for expanding life opportunities for women, families, communities, and nations, and paving the way for transformations in environmental stewardship, ensuring countries with sustainable population and innovations in poverty reduction. Pathfinder provides women, men, and adolescents with a range of quality health services—from contraception and maternal care to HIV prevention and AIDS care and treatment. Pathfinder strives to strengthen access to family planning, advocates for sound reproductive health policies, and, through all our work, improve the rights and lives of the people we serve.
Pathfinder is therefore requesting interested experts/organization/institutions to submit Expression of their Interest to undertake this assignment by submitting the following information:
1. Capacity Statement of the organization, expressing experience and capacity of undertaking similar assignments. This should explicitly include:
- Evidence that the organization / institution has competent clinical experts in the obstetrics and gynecology field to undertake this exercise
- Experience of working with MOHCDGEC in the development and / or review of clinical guidelines in the obstetrics and gynecology field
- Experience of developing clinical standards in the obstetrics and gynecology field
2. Contact Details of the Organization
3. Evidence of capacity to develop and / or review clinical guidelines in the obstetrics and gynecology field. Kindly attach at least one previous work. Pathfinder will not use this information for any other purpose and will ensure non-disclosure.
4. Name, Tittle and Curriculum vitae of at least 2 persons who will lead / participate in this exercise.
Submission of Expression of Interest
Interested parties are invited to submit the requested information not later than 15th March, 2020 to this email Procurement-TZ@pathfinder.org and copy firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. In case clarification is needed do not hesitate to contact pathfinder through the same email. Only shortlisted organizations will be notified.