REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) – PREQUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS/SERVICE PROVIDERS
- IMA world health
Legacy Lutheran World Relief (LWR) and Legacy IMA World Health (IMA) are the prime contractors for the programs in Tanzania which will improve and increase access and utilization of quality health services and livelihoods in Tanzania through strengthened service delivery and institutional capacity of country health systems.
Legacy LWR and IMA invites expression of interest for supplier prequalification for the following supply categories (to be undertaken within Tanzania. Existing and current vendors/service providers need to apply as well.
- LWRIMA/ActToEnd/SAFE/LWR/001/2020/2021 – Provision of IT equipment and Consumables e.g. Network Printers, Laptops and other IT tools
- LWRIMA/ActToEnd/SAFE/LWR/002/2020/2021 – Provision of routine repairs and Maintenance service of IT equipment e. g Computers, printers, scanners etc
- LWRIMA/ActToEnd/SAFE/LWR//003/2020/2021 – Provision of Motor Vehicle repair and Routine Maintenance Service (Dodoma and Dar es Salaam)
- LWRIMA/ActToEnd/SAFE/LWR//004/2020/2021 – Supply of drinking water
- LWRIMA/ActToEnd/SAFE/LWR/005/2020/2021 – Provision on Transportation and Vehicle Hire Services
Bidders are required to send their expression of interest via email supported by:
· At least 3 references supported by copies of orders or contracts.
· Audited accounts for the last 3 years
· Copy of Business permit for the respective category
· Attach a copy of certificate of incorporation, TIN certificate and a Valid Tax Compliance certificate
· Evidence of certification as a reseller of a major IT Hardware/Software (For category LWRIMA/ActToEnd/SAFE/LWR/001/2020/2021)
Bidders should submit their EOI through the email below and should reference the bid number and description on the email subject as per the list above.
The deadline for responding to this EOI is Sunday 26th July 2020 at 1:00 PM. Responses received after the deadline will not be reviewed and will be discarded. Responses must besubmitted in pdf (preferred) or other electronic format strictly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Issuance of this EOI does not constitute a commitment on the part of Legacy LWR and Legacy IMA nor does it commit Legacy LWR and Legacy IMA to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of an application. Further, Legacy LWR and Legacy IMA reserve the right to reject any or all applications received if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Legacy LWR and Legacy IMA. Applications are submitted at the risk of the applicant. All preparation and submission costs are at the applicant’s expense.
Please submit all questions or requests for clarifications concerning this EOI to the attention of the Tanzania Procurement via email to email@example.com. The deadline for submitting questions or requests for clarifications is July 22nd, 2020 (1:00 PM). Responses to questions, will be emailed to the bidders who ask them only.
Shortlisted bidders will be issued with either a detailed ‘’Request for proposal’’ (RFP) to move to the next level or a prequalification letter depending on the category. Bidders who do not hear back from IMA by end of – July, 2020 should consider themselves as unsuccessful.