Research Officer (1 post) – VPM, Dar
The sought Research Officer is a medical doctor who will work with the VPM project in the selected health facilities of Dar es Salaam.
Position: Research Officer (1 post)
Reports To: Project Leader
Work Station: Dar es Salaam
Apply By: April 27th 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening of the patients eligible for the study.
- Enrolment of the patients screened for the study.
- Management of the patients.
- Identification and Management of adverse and severe adverse event.
- Follow up of the patients under the study.
- Initial development of SOPs.
Qualification and Experience
- Doctor of medicine (MD)/ Bachelor of medicine.
- Experience in clinical research.
Skills and Competencies
- Patient Management skills.
- Computer skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adhere to IHI core values (Transparency, Integrity, Respect, Responsibility and Initiative).
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates as per IHI salary scales.
IHI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit intentional biases or discrimination and harassment of any kind at the work place and during recruitment. All employment decisions are based solely on job requirements and individual qualifications, and our recruitment process is governed by the labour laws of Tanzania.
Mode of Application
All candidates who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, telephone/cell phone numbers and copies of academic and professional certificates to the email address below.
The deadline for this application is 17:00hrs on Wednesday, April 27th 2022. All e-mail application subject lines should include; RESEARCH OFFICER – VPM PROJECT. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Human Resources Manager
IFAKARA HEALTH INSTITUTE
#5 Ifakara Street Plot 463 Mikocheni
P.O. Box 78,373
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania