HLB MEKONSULT is a prominent audit, tax and advisory firm, wholeheartedly dedicating itself to assisting its select clients to develop economical and practical business solutions to some of the most critical business challenges. HLB MEKONSULT provides accounting and advisory services including audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, tax consultancy, IT consultancy, accounting, training, and related services
We are seeks qualified and experienced specialist – to work with them in the following areas: training and capacity building, financial management and analysis, information technology, research and among others. Eligible specialists should submit their comprehensive CVs electronically to the address below, demonstrating that they are qualified and have experience in undertaking projects related to the areas mentioned below.
We are looking for a meticulous, detail-oriented Research Specialist to assist with the planning and conducting of research projects. The Research Specialist’s responsibilities include collecting, sorting, and analyzing data, developing, executing, and interpreting research projects. As a Research Specialist, you will also assist in preparing complete documentation for research procedures, monitoring researchers in their assigned responsibilities, and presenting your findings to management.
To be a successful Research Specialist, you should understand and be able to apply research principles, concepts, practices, and methods. You should also possess strong analytical, mathematical, and research skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Developing objectives and designing research projects and proposals.
- Formulating scientific research approaches, performing data collection, and analyzing and evaluating test and research results.
- Replicating, evaluating, and refining research strategies and approaches and recommending improvements, and testing, customizing, and implementing new methods and procedures.
- Responding to research questions, troubleshooting problems, developing and writing advanced experimental protocols, and monitoring ongoing projects and proposing and implementing changes.
- Proposing techniques to improve research quality and team productivity.
- Contributing to and writing research findings for publications, papers, presentations, grants, and other documents.
- Assisting with grant and manuscript submissions.Guiding, training, and advising junior researchers and students, and supporting senior research staff.
- Developing and following standard operating procedures, and adhering to company policies and safety guidelines.
Research Specialist Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Research Science or related field.
- 5 years’ experience as a program evaluator, research analyst or any research related experience.
- Knowledge of research principles, concepts, practices, and methods.
- Computer literacy and strong mathematical, analytical, and research skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely, orally, and in writing; strong report writing skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients; and
- Project management skills.
How to Apply
Applications should be done by submitting curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter detailing why you are best suited for the post. All applications should be submitted before 15 December 2019 via email email@example.com. And firstname.lastname@example.org while submitting your application, please indicate the position you are applying for.