We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor to join out team at the NEW Gran Meliá Arusha!
The main purpose of your role will be to support the Restaurant Manager in every day operational and supervisory tasks as well as to participate on future planning, controlling, training and developing the team and that all in accordance with the best practices of industry
Your main duties will be, but no limited to:
• To participate in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
•To ensure that the outlet is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
•To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
•To assign responsibilities to team members and to check their performance periodically.
•To be on the floor at all times.
•To assist in the operations during busy periods.
•To ensure that the par stocks for all operating equipment and supplies are strictly adhered to and that the outlet is adequately equipped.
•To assist in conducting monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
•To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
•To attend all meetings as required by Executive Management.
•To ensure that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house.
•To liaise and organize with Housekeeping and Stewarding Departments that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
• Previuos experience in Tanzania is required
• Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in a supervisory level
• Previous experience in luxury hotels will be highly valued
• Previous experience in similar destinations will be highly valued
• Studies according to the position
• High level of English
• Knowledge on Windows Office package
• Team-orientation, loyalty and leadership skills
• Flexibility, commitment, dedication and reliability
• Guest oriented, strong communication skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE