Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
Bharti Airtel had over 335 million customers across its operations at the end of August 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Revenue Assurance Analyst
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Airtel Tanzania PLC is one of the leading providers of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations across Tanzania. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Airtel Tanzania ranks amongst the top 3 mobile services providers in Tanzania in terms of subscribers. Airtel Tanzania offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice , data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. Airtel Tanzania aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
Airtel Tanzania PLC was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
Airtel Tanzania PLC is looking for a suitable candidate for the Revenue Assurance Analyst Position. The KYC & Contract Management specialist will be Provide a comprehensive revenue assurance for GSM revenue streams in order to minimize leakages and maximize revenue. Provide Coordination of the Revenue Assurance and Billing Assurance function.
1.RA Compliance Universe adherence
- Maintain high levels of compliance above 97% for GSM
- Implement Revenue Assurance SOPs & RA Manuals to cover emerging risks and better management of existing risks
2.Institutionalize Best Practices & Leverage Group Synergies
- Implement Group wide initiatives
- Support Project management teams for major system launches to do comprehensive risk analysis and ensure First Time Right
- Build knowledge base and key learning’s, maintain standards UAT templates and already implemented processes for compliance
3.Contribute to Cash Benefits for the business
- Detect and plug revenue leakages
- Identify missed revenue opportunities
- Continuous review of service paths and revenue paths and contribute to evolve RA control environment to cover emerging risks and minimize the existing leakages
4.Ensure First Time Right implementation of new products
- Liaise with CFT to understand the complete architecture, end to end service path and revenue path, and perform UAT cases
- Highlight to business the emerging risks
- Ensure the creation of use cases for UAT testing including negative tests
- Close loop with CFT for fast closure of issues within agreed timelines
- Escalate appropriately when required through proper hierarchy
- Take ownership to get issues closed
- Provide weekly/monthly reports in a timely manner as required by business and Group RAFM
- Build a reports check to daily monitor revenue trends for specific services to detect any abnormal trending
- Report on all revenue loss incidents to management
- Should strictly be satisfactory or above
- Ensure adherence and compliance to internal and group processes
Qualifications and Experience;
- University degree in Computer Science/Information technology
- 1-2 year experience in Telecoms in ICT or Billing
- MS office proficiency
- Results oriented
Deadline for receiving applications is 12th December 2020.