Revenue Growth Manager Job Opportunity at Coca Cola
Reference Number: CCB230816-2
Job Title: Revenue Growth Manager
Job Category: Commercial – Sales and Marketing
Company: Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country Tanzania
Location – Province Not Applicable
Location – Town / City Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Sales & Marketing department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills, experience and expertise in Sales, Marketing and Revenue Growth management to be based in Dar es Salaam. The succesful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The role will contribute to Coca-Cola Kwanza vision by maximizing revenue growth through the development and implementation of brand, occasion, innovation, packaging and pricing strategy in accordance with RGM ”How To Win” guiding principle provided by the Category and Sales & Marketing Team.
The role will also be responsible for;
- Lead and be responsible for all decision-making relevant to the category, including brand, pack, market expansios as well as a strategic look.
- Design and manage the portifolio of OBPPC, defining brand portifolio strategy by channels, its correlation with the target ocassions and revenue pools.
- Design the OBPPC by country to build their detailed price and pack architecture, competitive rules of engagement and execution directives that will deliver the revenue and margin targets in line with the OBPPC priorities.
- Continously review assortment optimization to drive mix and maximize reviews.
- Establish commercial policies to define PTC and promotion spend by country, as well as solutions to optimize performance -based spendings. Through promotional analyticals continously manage clashing principle within our NARTD portifolio to manage depth and frequency of promotions.
- Perform the commercial policies communication regarding DME and DFR spent by category/channel defined by commercial team
- Lead and develop breakthrough thinking about how to effectively leverage shopper/ocassion marketing strategies at a portfolio, brand and channel level.
- Provide local insights and recommendations to maximize revenue and profit growth potential.
- Build the local market selling stories for sales staff and customers by category, by opportunity referencing how to win.
- Identify white spaces within category portifolio and drive innovation protocol to unlock value.
- Support and develop gap closure plan for RGM and Integrated Execution Processes.
Skills, Experience & Education
The incumbent should at least have a degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration. Post Graduate Diploma in Finance, Economics or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
The incumbent should also posses;
- 10+ years of experience plus 5 years in senior management.
- Proven broad commercial experience including Revenue Growth Management.
- Strong understanding of macro business environment.
- In-depth understanding of the country beverage market, understanding and appreciation of the competitive and competitor environment.
- Proven experience in insight development, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Experience aligning stakeholders cross functionally and between markets.
- Experience working across multiple markets required, preferably including experience in emerging markets.
- Significant experience and /or exposure to development and implementation of business strategy with strong expertise in brand marketing, innovation process, strategy development, market segmentation, insight and market research.
The incument shall be required to demonstrate;
- High analytical skills
- Financial & Business acumen
- Strategic planning
- Result and Execution driven
- Customer focused
- Operational Management Acumen
- Strong Organizational process/System awareness and Integration
- Change Agent