This position is based in Arusha Outskirt.
Applicants must either be living within Arusha region or willing to relocate to Arusha if they will offered this role.
This is a senior role in high end property and the successful candidate will take complete charge of the Rooms Division operations, including but not limited to front office services housekeeping and also supervise F&B operations.
Salary: TZS 2,000,000.00 – 2,500,000.00 Gross Salary.
- Developing and Implementing of the Rooms annual business plan and strategies to ensure the lodge meets its business targets
- Overall responsibility for all operational components of the division to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Maintaining and developing high standards of operations in Front Office by ensuring all Standard Operation Procedures are relevant, up to date and operationally delivered
- Planning, developing and growing the both Front Office and Housekeeping team – through leadership, mentorship and coaching to fuel growth
- Preparing annual budgetary information and updates as required
- Monitoring trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented.
- Ensuring excellent customer service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Be accountable and work hand-in-hand with the GM and other managers to deliver on business commercial and operational objectives.
- Exceptionally strong on people leadership, skills impartation and mentorship.
- Strategic Thinking & Results Oriented
- Execution superstar
- Highly organized
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Management experience for at least 3 years
- Front office experience
- Rooms Experience /housekeeping experience
- Have worked on a PMS system
- Large Hotel experience advantageous
Send only CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: January 30th , 2020 You can also call Mr. Ismael via +255759261468 for any Inquiries.