Tumaini SACCOS is a member based financial institution registered under COOPERATIVE SOCIETY ACT, with the Main objective of giving loans to members in accordance to Loan Policy.
POSITION: SACCOS MANAGER
Tumaini SACCOS is based in Arusha, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate for the vacant positions of SACCOS MANAGER
REPORTS TO: SACCOS CHAIRPERSON
Responsible in exploring potentials that will contribute to SACCO’s sustainability, growth, and proper utilization of resources for maximum output
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure organization climate where resources are identified, deployed, and exploited efficiently and effectively, through coordination of efforts and resources including Personnel, Capital, and information
- Ensure attainment of SACCOS Vision, Mission, Policies, and Strategies that will facilitate attainment of SACCOS objectives
- Supervise and direct resources to portfolio growth
- Oversee, analyze, interpret monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Advise the Board on Investment decisions
- To prepare and serve as Board Secretary, responsible in preparing, and keeping Board minutes on timely basis
- To network with other stakeholders in issues relating to innovations, capacity building, legal, and Technology adoption
- Champion in all matters relating to Product innovations, and marketing of existing and new product
- In collaboration with Board chair, undertake all human resource issues including staff motivation, create discipline atmosphere to SACCO staff and capacity building to staff and members
- Resource person in Policy, and bylaw amendments
- Oversee all compliance issues and ensure that are done timely
- Represent Tumaini SACCOS to external forums/networking
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the Board of Directors
Required knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A holder of Master’s Degree in Business administration, Cooperative Management, Microfinance, from recognized institution
- Chartered Public Accounting (CPA) will be an added advantage
- Mature Christian person committed to Christian values; including integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work with only occasional supervision.
- Ability to learn new things
- Proved Leadership and management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Training skills
- Creative ability
- Experience with personal computers using Microsoft Office including Excel and Word. Skills working with Loan trucking Software is an added advantage
Minimum 4 years’ experience in SACCOS Management
Employment will be granted upon successful completion of all applicable checks, including last working history and Christian maturity. Only successful applications will be contacted regarding to attend scheduled interviews. If you do not receive any feedback on your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
All interested Candidates are required to send application letters, with CV to:
BOX 6070, ARUSHA.
Email: [email protected]
Applications should be received not letter than 23 December 2021, official hours.