JOB TITTLE: HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER
LOCATION: ARUSHA, NGARAMTONI
Farm Access Ltd is among pioneers of veterinary pharmaceuticals manufacture in Tanzania, the company also produce and supply animal foods and agrochemicals. With a five (5) year strategic plan in place, the company will be growing rapidly to meet regional demands. This is an excellent opportunity as there will be progression for the right candidate
HEALTH AND SAFETY ENVIRONMENTAL OFFICER
Farm Access Ltd is looking for Health Safety and Environmental Officer to ensure day-to-day supervision of high risk works within the plant, conduct inspections and evaluation of the HSE performance. Identifying potential hazards & conducting HSE risk analysis.
- Maintenance of an effective Safety, Health & Environmental Management System in line with ISO and GMP standards
- Offer support and advice for all Health, Safety and Environmental matters to all colleagues
- Working with the people manager be responsible for the delivery of training and full company induction for all staff
- Ensure the current Safe Systems of Work and Standard Operating Procedures and manage the development and delivery of new ones as required
- Coordinate the Safety, Health & Environmental Committee. Execution of Emergency Response procedures
- Responsible for the correct management of accident investigation, ensuring root causes have been identified, and ensuring that corrective actions have been completed.
- Keep informed of new legislation, and professional and technical developments in health & safety and brief the Management Team accordingly.
- Ensure adequate policies and procedures for the management and control of the company’s waste streams.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the entire Plant and Offices
Qualifications and required experience :-
- Previous experience within HSE capacity
- Must possess HSE qualifications
- OSHA Certificate (as a minimum) or equivalent
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or relevant general manufacturing experience
SALARY AND RENUMERATIONS: Negotiable depend on experience and performance.
Send your cv and copy of your certificates to [email protected]