QSST-DHS-SAE Sales Account Executive (3)
JOB LOCATIONDar Es SalaamJOB PRESENTATION
QSST-DHS-SAE: Sales Account Executive (3)
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Sales Account Executives (3) preferably with hands on experience of field sales in the express / transportation industry.
Achieves/exceeds revenue goals for a territory by using appropriate sales techniques and processes to close, retain and grow profitable business that directly supports the Company’s mission and business plan.
Focuses on achieving the required Customer Experience by developing and maintaining professional relationships that inspire trust and loyalty in the DHS business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business and Technical Knowledge – Develops and maintains a depth/breadth of knowledge of the DHS business (products and service capabilities, technology, strategies etc), together with relevant knowledge of industry and market environment factors (competitor, economic trends, trade customs etc). Proactively uses knowledge to improve overall results and services provided.
- Implements and executes all DHS Sales directives and provides regular updates and feedback on tactical execution through appropriate channels in order to achieve/exceed short-term goals and overall Sales targets. Ensures dedicated account planning /customer approach including customer contact/follow up/event planning/pricing issues/strategic + tactical planning & escalates issues where/when needed
- Plans and organizes time and territory in the most effective way to achieve/exceed short-term goals and overall productivity targets. Focuses on the need to close business (face to face calls, cold calls, selling hours etc) whilst maintaining the account and developing incremental business. Includes appropriate research of information relating to Customers and their business and timely completion of administration etc.
- Develops and maintains effective professional relationships that facilitate co-operation and trust.
- Includes a network of contacts within the Customer’s business, sales and key support groups (ops, customs, and finance). Aligns with them to initiate and secure actions needed to adapt processes, resolve issues and/or progress opportunities for account development. Shares knowledge with relevant individuals/teams.
- Develops understanding of each prospective Customers’ business and requirements, whilst establishing effective relationships that reflect the Customer Experience strategy. Uses effective sales processes and techniques to negotiate and close profitable new business that is aligned with the DHS sales goals, whilst providing the most effective solution for the Customer’s business.
- Account Management and Incremental Business – Uses structured techniques to identify and develop revenue growth opportunities that also add value to the Customer’s business.
- Advises on appropriate DHS products and services from the full portfolio. Closes profitable business and follows through to ensure related actions are completed. Includes aligning with other Sales Teams and supporting them in establishing, maintaining and growing designated accounts that may have significant revenue potential.
- Ongoing focuses on ensuring that each Customer’s requirements and issues are correctly identified and addressed. Implement changes relating to target pricing, rate reviews and pricing programs. Includes optimizing productivity through territory planning.
- Supports revenue growth, account retention and development by identifying and evaluating potential opportunities/issues. Achieves a successful conclusion by securing the necessary support within DHS and the customer’s business
- Supports divisional performance tracking and strategic planning by completing accurate and on-time standardized and ad-hoc reports of Sales K.P.I.’s (top customers, prospects, sales activities, commitments etc.).
- Performs miscellaneous administrative tasks including creating and maintaining accurate and timely customer details within defined systems and responding to correspondence and enquiries.
- Monitors the way customer’s trade to ensure plans are achieved in line with business expectations by implementing accurate, realistic & transparent pricing proposals that incorporate all costs and charges to be billed to the customer and required profit and yield margins. Secures financial approvals. Works with the customer to develop an accurate business plan.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
- Fluent in written and spoken English all countries except Italy/France, where this is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of building professional relationship and networks of contacts
- Good negotiation skills with experience of using an effective process and key techniques
- Experience of business to business sales (Experience of field sales in the express / transportation industry)
- Experience of following a structured sales cycle/processes to secure and close profitable business
- Good planning and organizing skills including time / territory management skills
- Adaptable, able to deal with changing priorities & function effectively & still achieve the goals
- Good p.c. skills/competent in the use of office software
- Good administrative skills
- Good evaluation skills
VALID TILL12 Sep, 2020