Senior Associate, Sales Account Management
Dar es Salaam,
Dar es Salaam,
SC Johnson are looking for an experienced professional to directly manage distributor operations and be responsible for both Modern and Traditional trade field sales in Tanzania. Reporting to the Associate Manager, Export Sales for East Africa, this role will be responsible for achieving sales and profit targets per budget for the country and ensuring distributor operational excellence through inventory management, forecast accuracy and receivables.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Kiwi®, OFF!®, Raid®, Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Glade®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Control and Manage trade spending for the assigned country traditional trade.
- Support POS deployment, promotions, perfect store and execution of JBP by customer
- Support New product listing and achieve their sales target.
- Support in Implementation of price strategy defined by SCJ.
- Generate reports required by organization: sales, stock level, sell through, etc.
- Support of Collection from Customers.
- Support execution of CTL initiatives driven by Sales Operations and marketing.
- Implement promotional activities and programs in the Modern and Traditional Trade
Required Skills And Experience
- 3 years of experience in field sales and distributor management, ideally in Tanzania within an FMCG environment
- Clear understanding of Traditional Trade and Modern Trade in the country
- Strong analytical skills (excel)
- Ability to travel across Tanzania (c. 70%). Candidates must have a valid Class E driving license and their own vehicle. Valid Classes B and C driving license would also be beneficial, but not essential.
- Fluency in English & Swahili. Excellent communication, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience
- Results orientated and able to work independently and to strict deadlines with a sense of ownership, drive and can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously within minimum supervision and with strong integrity.
- Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.