Sales Agents (Freelancers, Commission Based) Vacancy at CVPeople Tanzania
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Sales Agents (Freelancers, commission based)
Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Sales agents (freelancers) are sales people who are employed to sell its HR services. Their responsibilities including contacting prospective customers, analyzing their companies and recommending services for their needs. They will follow up on leads to help ensure that sales occur.
Sales agents may also assume other functions, such as holding joint sales meetings with other sales representatives
- Provide consultative selling for small to mid-sized businesses
- Meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, cold calls, warm calls, referrals and collateral campaigns.
- Identify and understand customer needs, and propose appropriate solutions
- Manage new and existing client relationships
- Develop and maintain prospects and customer database
- Analyze sales activity to identify opportunities for business development
- Manage and priorities tasks to meet daily and weekly goals
- Communicate with potential clients to determine the needs and concerns
- Understand and initiate problem-solving methods through any channels necessary, including phone, email, etc.
- Coordinating sales efforts and serve as liaison between the sales associate and the home office
- Coordinate and oversee all technical aspects of the sales process
- Encourage clients to send referrals
- Follow up on referrals, qualifying leads and making sales.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+years’ experience in selling with excellent sales skills with the ability to close deals.