The Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited (KLICL) previously known as Karanga Leather Industries Company Limited is established as a Joint Venture company between PSSSF and Tanzania Prisons Service through its Company known as Prisons Corporation Sole. The Company was established on 17th May 2017 to undertake development and operate leather industries in Karanga area, Moshi Municipality.
You can use this page to view available positions and apply for a job once you find a position that interests you.
KLICL intends to hire qualified, energetic, dynamic and proactive Tanzanian to fill the position that exists in the organization structure.
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER 1 POSITION
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The Sales and Marketing Manager should be a holder of a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or any other related field with a minimum of 7 years work experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably from a reputable manufacturing industry. Must possess strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Promote existing Company brands and introduce new products to the market
b) Prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures and ensure sales and marketing team meet their targets and goals
c) Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, establish consumer requirements, identify market trends and suggest systems for improvement so as to achieve the Company’s marketing goals.
d) Maintain the best customer relations by identifying and providing regular visits and anticipating new markets.
e) Develop annual sales and marketing plans that contribute to the sales and market of finished goods
f) Plan, execute and evaluate sales and marketing events
g) Define distribution channels for finished products
h) Develop and implement internal and external marketing programmes
i) Perform any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
All positions carries attractive package commensurate with one’s qualification and experience
MODE OF APLLICATION
Interested applicants are required to provide detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic certificates as follows:
- Form IV/VI National Examination Certificate.
- Degree/ Advanced Diploma Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective registration or regulatory bodies (where applicable),
- Birth certificate,
- Certificates from foreign Examination bodies or ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination council of Tanzania
- Professional Certificates from foreign Universities or other training Institutions should be verified by the Tanzanian Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
- Certificates not certified and provisional statement of results will not be accepted.
- Applicants should indicate 3 work related referees with their reliable contacts.
Application should be submitted either by post or hand delivered to the following address not later than 4th October 2020.
Application should be submitted to the following address by post or hand to:
Kilimanjaro International Leather Industries Company Limited,
Plot 581, Block LLL,
Moshi – Arusha Road
P.O. Box 74,
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview.