Kinondoni, Mikocheni Dar Es Salaam
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: HQ Reporting to: Operation Manager
Job Summary: Intern- Sales Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and developing sales agent’s base, together with generating new business through building, managing and maintaining a long-term relationship with sales agents.
About Bayport Management Limited
Bayport Management Limited (BML) was incorporated in 2001 as a holding company for a number of future subsidiaries. Through these subsidiaries, all operating under the Bayport Financial Services banner, financial services are delivered to customers. Operational support for the Bayport Financial Services subsidiaries is provided by Bayport International Group Support (BIGS), based in Johannesburg and London.
Bayport Financial Services’ operations are domiciled in Botswana, Ghana, South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Colombia and Mexico.
About Bayport Tanzania.
Bayport Financial Services Tanzania was incorporated in 2006 and has rapidly become the leading specialist credit provider to Government employees and employees of approved private companies in Tanzania. Bayport are present in every region in mainland Tanzania with more than 82 branches countrywide.
- Identifying, Recruiting and Managing Sales Consultants/ Agents.
- Responsible to ensure each Bayport Sales branch has at least three (3) Sales Consultants/Agents.
- Responsible to ensure each Sales Consultant/Agent maintains to achieve 5 deals in every month
- Align with Head of Sales on training manuals, sales guidelines, and other specific products/services
- Responsible for Preparing, Organizing and Conducting sales training to Sales Consultants/Agents on our products and services
- Supervise the Sales Consultants/Agents and monitor their performance on daily basis
- Any other duties assigned by his/her Supervisor REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
• Applicant must possess Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Commerce/ Business Administration, Finance/ Accounting from any recognized University or equivalent qualification.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- High Integrate, honest
- Ready to work in any of the 82 Bayport branches countrywide
All interested candidates should send a detailed written application letter with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and all applications should be addressed to:firstname.lastname@example.org