The management of Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company (TPC PLC) is inviting for applications from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in the below provided position.
Number of Position(s): 1 Position.
Reports to: Senior Commercial Manager
- BSc in Civil Engineering and leadership courses or its equivalent.
- Five (5) years experience in relevant field.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Able to use own initiatives and be a team player
- Must be computer literate and fluent in speaking and writing both English and Swahili languages.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese and ERB registration would be an added advantage
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confer with customers to determine their requirements.
- Understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products/Services to meet customer needs
- Comply with all safety standards and legal requirements of the country
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers
Area of Responsibility:
The responsible Engineer duties include coordinating OSHA related issues, interest the client in buying our products, negotiate a price, and complete the sale, explain the technical aspect of the product and how it will solve a specific customer problem and supervises and coaches employees in team.
Business Understanding: Group code of Business Conduct
Mode of Application:
Application cover leter, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, email and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees, to be forwarded to below address. You will be required to bring original certifacates if you are contacted for interviews. (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES ON EMAIL)
All application should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to: The Director of Human Resources on TPCPLC Recruitment Email: [email protected]
Deadline for the application is 13th December 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview