Come and join us in our journey as we care for people so they can be their best! We believe that being your best is about being your true self – engaged, fulfilled and ready to take on the world.
Sitting majestically on the beachfront in the heart of Stone Town, a designated UNESCO heritage site, Park Hyatt Zanzibar is the quintessential destination from which to experience the idyllic East African island of Zanzibar and embrace the rich culture, heritage, and historical significance of the hotel’s location
- Ensuresprofessional Sales Calls using Hyatt’s Consultative Selling principle andSMART Selling philosophies.
- Carefullyplans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Maintainsa detailed knowledge of hotel facilities, features and services.
- Conductsextensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledgeof the hotel.
- Systematicallyand efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within assigned sector andreports findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
- Followsup sales leads to identify prospect.
- Ensures ahigh level of exposure for hotel through direct sales solicitation oftelephone contact and written communications.
- Professionallyconducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new accounts.
- Entertainsand conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
- Establishesand maintains strong relationship with the established clientele andconstantly explores into new business opportunities.
- Achievesthe monthly and annual personal target and the segment target room nightproduction and room revenue.
- Liaisesand works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guestsrequests and expectation are being met.
- Assiststhe Sales Managers and Director of Sales to follow up on all matters intheir absence.
- Ensuresservices provided by the department are always available and carried outaccording to defined standards with the utmost efficiency, consistency andcourtesy as detailed in the Department Operation Manual.
- – 2 years’experience in a proactive sales role
- 5 star luxury property sales experience is an advantage.
- Excellentproblem solving skills, strategy formulation, account development,administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbally and non-verbally both).
- Kiswahili is an advantage.
- Travel within Tanzania and East Africa is a frequent requirement
- Good time management skills
- Computer-literate, used to handling e-mails, Microsoft Office applications
- Enthusiastic team player
- Can start right away