We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The purpose of the role is to develop, using all of the tools available to you, business from existing and new customers in order to reach and exceed predefined targets set by Management.
• Directly manage and sell a selected number of Customers in their assigned platforms
• Identify new opportunities within these clients and with Product support secure new business
• Identify new target accounts as agreed by internal stakeholders and develop relationship and business
• Focus on BU or Trade assigned but also understand the need to cross sell all other business units as identified customers opportunities are presented
• Meet or exceed set Targets & Goals as determined by the company
• Maintain internal systems inputs for all client activities and opportunities and update same regularly
• Conduct sales projects as required by Sales and Sea, Overland & Air Freight Management
• To develop Blue Anchor line business by aggressively acquiring LCL customers and in line with the LCL business development
• Act as the main liaison between Customer and KN contacts to ensure an aligned approach
• Build strong relationship with as many points of contact possible to ensure a long standing business partnership
• Understand and communicate local Customer needs throughout the organization
• Act as the single point of (selling) contact for ALL KN services, to be on the forefront in selling and promoting KN business systems and solutions like KN Login, KN FreightNet among others.
• Communicate and co-ordinate specific customer requirements (including RFQ’s) with the organization
• Be the voice of the Customer and communicate such proactively with KN
• Be personally involved in all Customer requirements, maintaining close communication between Customer and KN Operations / Customer Service (and management where necessary)
• Take Ownership of administrative Duties for assigned Executives
• Exhibit, demonstrate and champion the KN Behaviors
• The objectives which are laid thereof are not exhaustive and you will be required to act wholeheartedly in the interest of the company, as such you will be required to perform any other reasonable duties as may be assigned by the Management.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Bachelors Degree in Sales/Marketing/ Economics or BA from a reputable Academic Institution
• Prior experience in Sales of minimum 2 years
• Excellent communication skills & team player
• Professional Selling and Problem solving skills
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Kiswahilli
• Advanced computer skills
• Driving license
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE