Sales Executive Vacancy – Zanzibar at Inventions Technologies Company Limited
Sales Executive – Zanzibar
Inventions Technologies Company Limited
Account manager responsibilities
- include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
Skills & proficiencies:
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Deep digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Odoo software Working Site.