Sales Manager at Workforce Management March 2019
Job title: Sales Manager
Reporting To: Company CEO
• Perform sales activities on major accounts or projects and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with CEO
• Seek new markets and distribution outlets throughout Tanzania.
• Establish and manage effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel
• Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision makers, and close quality service relationships with key customers.
• Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
• Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company, and presents monthly sales report to Senior Management, with necessary analysis and recommendations
• Collaborates with Marketing and Operations Manager to ensure best sale recovery strategy is agreed and implemented.
• Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams, in line with company targets and growth strategy.
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures, in collaboration with CEO
• Collaborates with Marketing Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
• Collaborates with CEO & Marketing team to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
• A University Degree in relevant field
• A Master’s degree is a bonus
Work Experience and Skills
• Minimum experience 5 and above years
• leadership in Sales Management with ability to motivate and coach a sales team
• Experience in developing sales and marketing strategies.
• Experience in strategic planning and forecasting of sales and budgets
Applications: Send your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th March 2019