I&M Bank (T) Limited
I&M BANK TANZANIA It’s Banking… But Better.
Consumer Banking · Kilimanjaro, Moshi
To market the Bank’s products and create product awareness in order to acquire business on both corporate and consumer clients on particularly liabilities and new products.
- Solicit for new business through direct marketing; setting up appointments to meet new clients; following-up on referrals from existing clients
- Preparing and presenting proposals to promote the bank’s products, to prospective clients.
- Carrying out market intelligence to gain an understanding of changes in the market, in consumer needs and to gain information on new entrants (possible opportunities).
- Relationship marketing to maintain current clients and increase the client database. This involves floor walking within the banking hall, making phone calls to clients and obtaining feedback from account relationship staff.
- Negotiation of interest rates on term deposits and foreign currency exchanges. This involves regular consultation with Head Office –Treasury.
- Maintain current clients and increase client database. This includes walk-in clients within the banking hall.
- Making phone calls to clients on follow-up on account opening or the respective client.
- Conduct client visits to build a customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure quick turnaround time for client for service delivery.
- Ensure all the KYC and AML policy is strictly followed as per the rules of BOT.
- Provide support to branch network with regards to account opening.
- Respond to client queries.
- Maintenance of self-management with regards to tidiness of work place and physical
- Ensure effective adoption and utilization of risk management tools
- Drive remediation of risk management exceptions identified during audit or risk reviews
- Promote risk management culture
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Marketing and sales skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Research skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Applications
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or any related field
Working Experience Required
- A minimum of 1 years working experience