Sales Officers – 2 Posts
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation was established on the 20th of June,1969 under the public Enterprises Decree of 1966 legal Notice no.11 of 1969. It is now operating under the public Investment Act No.4 of 2002. The Corporation is a Parastatal organization owned by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through the Ministry of Finance and Planning.
ZIC is looking for competitive Insurance Staff to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve Zanzibar Insurance Corporation’s prestige.
The Corporation invites qualified Tanzanians to fill posts as mentioned below:
SALES OFFICERS – 2 POSTS
Location; Dar es Salaam
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients by creating, networking, calling, and using social networking
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to head of department on the success of your business activities
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an Insurance Sales.
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including motor, fire, life, property, etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Excellent knowledge of insurance policies and ability to relate policy provisions to the loss exposures
- BSc in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
Remuneration will be according to the ZIC salary scales and other terms and conditions of ZIC
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letters accompanied by a detailed CV, Birth certificate, and Certified copies of academic certificates.
All applications must be sent to email@example.com with the subject of the position applied
Deadline 13th of April 2022
Testimonials/provision results/statements of results are not accepted.
This is renewable contract-based employment