Job Title: Sales Person (5)
Reports to: Sales Lead
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Setup advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or table to promote sales
- Obtain merchandise requested by the customer or receives merchandise selected by the customer
- Answer customer’s questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise
- Keep records of sales and advise of the stock inventory or merchandise order
- Undertake any other lawful tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Diploma/Certificate in Sales&Marketing, Business Administration or any other related fields
- Knowledge in customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Swahili&English Language.
- A good team player, fast learner and proactive to meet the sales target.
- Knowledge in spare parts&spare tools is an added advantage.
Mode of Application
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV (max 4 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter and academic certificates by 10th November, 2020.
Hand delivery will not be accepted.