Sales representatives are responsible for selling a company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
Qualification & Experience
- Holder of diploma or equivalent in sales management from a recognize institution.
- Must have valid motor cycle driving license and ready to use it.
- Flexible to travel extensively within the country.
- Ready to work in rural areas.
- At least 2 years of practical work experience in the same field.
Duties & Major Responsibilities:
- Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letter must be accompanied by,
Curriculum Vitae (CV’s), Copies of Certificates and testimonials to [email protected]