We are offering competitive compensation and benefits to candidates that can maximize sales of fast moving consumer goods through systematic and efficient coverage, disciplined delivery and stock level control, while building strong business relationships with customers.
To excel in this role, we require individuals that are results oriented, have a proven-track record to achieve dynamic sales targets both individually and as a team player, can self-manage, learn quickly and apply new skills effectively, and work well under pressure while respecting priorities and deadlines.
Qualification and requirements:
• Tanzanians aged 25 and above
• College or University certification in Sales or Management is preferable
• Previous experience in sales or marketing for at least one year is preferable
• Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in English and Swahili
• MUST be able to ride a motorcycle and holding a valid class A driver’s license
Human Resources Knight Support (T) Ltd recruitment©knightsupport.com cc email@example.com
Application Deadline:24th February 2018