Sales & Reservations Manager – (1 Post)
Mwiba Holdings Limited is registered Tanzanian Company under Companies Ordinance (Cap. 212) and a leading Hospitality company with its
Operations in Arusha, Meatu-Simiyu and Mara Regions.
We are currently looking for Sales A Reservations Manager to be part of our team and provide support to all our tourist facilities and enhance
Photographic Safari Experience.
KEY RESULT AREAS / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Overseeing all accommodation reservations for Mwiba Holdings properties ensuring that all reservations are loaded into reservation systems.
- Oversee bookings for all complimentary safari services including airport transfers, third party accommodation, flights, airport meet and greets etc. for all company’s agents.
- Monitoring agent’s emails trends and safari operations requests.
- Administering safari designing i.e. checking availability, booking, quoting, tailoring an itinerary, invoicing and monitoring confirmations.
- Take control of safaris by ensuring any inconsistencies during quoting and confirmation phase are resolved in a timely manner with agents as well as be available to solve any client issues arising while on safari.
- Developing safari rates, sharing and updating rates changes with the company’s agents, advising the team on timing and charges for trip cancellation and familiarization (FAM) trips.
- Overall responsibility of day to day operations and running of LEX office i.e. in charge of reservation, LEX accounts, safaris and operations.
- Responsible for LEX office’s administration by planning and approving of departmental duty roster, departmental leave and off days and ensure administration of ERS system and monthly staff report.
- Working closely with HR to motivate and provide leadership and counselling to all staff at all levels to ensure a well organised, motivated and efficient work force.
- Be part of recruitment for all LEX employees.
- Checking and approving all departmental imprests and, reviewing all invoices (third party including Northern Air, and park fee invoices against sales form.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team and be part of marketing research to Identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer/agent’s needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
PROFESSIONAL AND INTERPERSONAL DETAILS
A 3-years diploma/bacheloris degree in tourism or sales and marketing management from an internationally accredited tertiary institution.
An advanced level of computer literacy with special focus on hospitality data use systems, as well as, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 5 years of hospitality sales and marketing management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomatically with internal and external stakeholders, agents, guests and staff in all situations.
- High level of leadership skills as well as a team player who demonstrates the ability to build and develop successful department
- Have the ability to work through periods of high demand and ready to work on weekends.
- Ability to maintain physical stamina.
- A passion for hospitality and the photographic safari industry.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to think out of the box.
- Assertiveness, patient and possessing good organizational skills.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s and copy of certificates to HR Office through Reception (for hard copies) or via e-mail to: Recruitment@tgts.com
We offer equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women. If you are not contacted by HR Department within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following; competency assessment; physical capability assessment and reference checking.
Please forward applications before 27th December 2019.