SECTION LEADER – MAINTENANCE PLANNING Jobs at Acacia Mining February, 2019
Acacia Mining plc is Tanzania’s largest gold miner and one of the largest producers of gold in Africa. We have three producing mines, all located in Northwest Tanzania: Bulyanhulu, Buzwagi, and North Mara and a portfolio of exploration projects in Tanzania, Kenya, Burkina Faso and Mali. Acacia is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and on the Dar cs Salaam Stock Exchange.
SECTION LEADER – MAINTENANCE PLANNING
Acacia Mining seeks to employ a Section Leader – Maintenance Planning based at North Mara Mine in Tanzania. This role reports to the Asset Reliability Manager and the role holder will be accountable to provide technical support and governance within the Asset Reliability Department and North Mara for Maintenance Planning. The role will be the catalyst for compliance to systems, processes and standards relating to Asset Management, CMMS system and Work Management protocols. The role will specifically ensure Acacia Maintenance Planning systems and processes are embedded in the operation and form the way we do business.
This is a permanent role, with the work roster being six weeks on and three weeks off.
- Visibly support and drive Acacia Safety Policies and Standards,
- Visibly integrate safe work practices into Planning activities,
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory health, safety and environmental policies and procedures,
- Ensure that safety standards, FLRA, and Safe Working Procedures are adhered to in full to ensure Zero Lost Time Injury (LTI) Frequency Rate, and
- Ensure Zero Fatality and Zero Medical Treatment Injury (MTI) in the Section.
- Ensure Acacia Work Management Protocols are utilized to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Effective leadership for the Maintenance Planning Section.
- Effective Maintenance Planning Strategy and ensure the Strategy is implemented.
- Risk Management System.
- Operational Strategies & Systems.
- Ensure clear objectives are set, agreed and adhered to by Team Members.
- Conduct performance monitoring and reviews of Team Members.
- Ensure that Team Members have Development Plans and that they achieve the milestones on the plan, and
- Ensure less experienced Team Members are trained effectively.
Provide General Support/ Governance:
- Ensure all statutory/regulatory maintenance activities are managed within CMMS (Pronto) system,
- Ensure Acacia Work Management Protocols are adhered to and reports are published weekly and monthly,
- Prepare Quarterly forum work management presentation reviewing Acacia business, and
- Ensure facilitation of maintenance planning meeting structure as per the Acacia Work Management Procedure/ Work Management.
Maintenance Planning Improvement Strategy:
- Improve the Work Management process implementation on Site,
- Ensure Work Management reporting system is established as per central model,
- Improve high level shutdown planning process – synergies with OEMs and resources, and
- Ensure Rotables are managed as per the Acacia Rotable Management process.
- Support and implement the Acacia Maintenance Optimization Project – (AMOP),
- Implementation of Rylson8 as CMMS strategy management, and
- Implement the Acacia Work Management roll out strategy.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Asset Management
- Knowledge in:
- Asset Management – including reliability, asset integrity, spare part management
- Maintenance Management,
- Mining and Minerals Processing,
- Project Management and Scheduling,
- Risk Management, and
- Change Management.
- 10 years’ experience in the Mining Industry/ Operational/ Support Roles,
- 10 years’ experience in Maintenance Planning Roles, and
- 5 years’ experience in Senior Leadership Role.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling principles,
- Data integrity and reporting,
- Business Writing,
- Project Management,
- Managing Social Process in Meetings,
- Managing culture of stakeholders,
- Presentation Skills,
- Systems design and implementation,
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office suite, excel, word, outlook,
- Business Improvement (BI) tools & processes, and
- Effective Communication.
The role will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s (indicating the role title in the subject) via e-mail to: [email protected]
Acacia Mining has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management and offers equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women
If you are not contacted by Acacia Mining within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 01 March 2019.
APPLICATION EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER JOBS YOU MIGHT LIKE
New Jobs at Save the Children Tanzania, February 2019
Administration and Supply Chain Officer at Save the children Tanzania, February 2019
ECHO Consortium Award and Finance Coordinator at Save the children Tanzania, February 2019
ECHO Consortium Program Manager at Save the children Tanzania, February 2019
Technical specialists at Chemonics, February 2019
Graphic Designer at MeTL Group, February 2019
Internships at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited, February 2019
Hotel jobs in Zanzibar, February 2019
Pharmaceuticals and Laboratory Jobs at USAID project, February 2019
Hotel Accountant, Oceanicbay (Tourist Hotel Jobs), February 2019
House Keeping Manager, Oceanicbay (Tourist Hotel Jobs), February 2019
Hotel Operations Manager, Oceanicbay(Tourist Hotel Jobs), February 2019
INTERNAL AUDITOR Jobs at Tanzania Gaming Board (TGB), February 2019
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT Jobs at Tanzania Gaming Board (TGB), February 2019
RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT Jobs at Tanzania Gaming Board (TGB)
RECEPTIONIST Jobs at Tanzania Gaming Board (TGB)
Job opportunities in Amref Health Africa , Laboratory technologist jobs– Tanzania
Front office personnel jobs – Rigor Company Ltd, february 2019
Manager Risk Control & Assistant Relationship Manager jobs at Standard Chartered
Country Consultant Jobs – Tanzania, february 2019, Christian Reformed Church in North America (CRCNA)
Customer Service Volunteer Expert Jobs, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania International Executive Service Corps (IESC), February 2019
Leadership Volunteer Expert jobs , International Executive Service Corps (IESC) . Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Corporate Affairs Officer Jobs– National Development Corporation (NDC),
Administrative Assistant jobs– Dar es salaam
Claims Assistant jobs – (1900000M) – Dar es Salaam,