Kariakoo Markets Corporation is an autonomous Government Institution established under the Kariakoo Market Corporation Act no 36 of 1974 (Revised by the Act No 16 of 1985, to manage and control the Kariakoo Market, establish and manage other markets within Dar es salaam Region.
Administratively the Kariakoo Markets Corporation reports to the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government.
The Corporation therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant job positions: –
Security Assistant Grade II- 1 Post
The person will;
- Conduct investigations on criminal incidences.
- Monitor and supervise outsourced Security Company.
- Patrol all premises of the Market to ensure security all the time.
- Attend various cases reported by customers.
- Work closely with nearby Police Station.
- Prepare daily Security reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
- A Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV) and Certificate of Law from any recognized Institution, and went for National Service training (JKT) togather with at least three years experience in a relevant field.
Mode of Application:
Interested and qualified Tanzanians should send their handwritten application letter, up to date curriculum vitae with names and contact addresses of three referees, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, birth certificate and a recently passport size photo within two weeks from the date of advertisement. All applicants should not be above 45 years. Qualified women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application should be sent to:
Kariakoo Market Corporation,
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 December 2020