CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OF VACANCIES ON APPOINTMENTS AND TRANSFER
The Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) is a Public Institution established in 2014. It has its headquarters in Butiama-Mara Region. MJNUAT invites applications from competent and qualified Tanzania Public Servants with existing CHECK NUMBERS to be considered for Appointment and Transfer to MJNUAT to fill nine (09) Vacant Posts listed below;
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT I (1 POST)
Holders of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration (Majoring in Accountancy, Finance or Commerce) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution who have attained CPA (T), ACCA, ACA or equivalent professional qualifications recognized by NBAA with working experience of at least ten (10) years in similar fields.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare draft final accounts and submit the same to the supervisor;
- To carry out accounting functions in accordance with financial regulations;
- To control capital and recurrent expenditure;
- To post subsidiary registers for debtors, creditors and fixed assets;
- To prepare bank and final accounts reconciliation;
- To participate in reviewing policies pertaining to accounting and financial system;
- To prepare schedules, statements and other information for management and auditors.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please take note of the following general conditions;
- Applicants must be Public
- Signed application letters should be written in English or
- All applicants should indicate the positions they are applying
- All application letters shall be routed through respective
- Applicants should attach certified copies of all academic and professional certificates and transcripts as well as birth
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by relevant Authorities in
- Applicants should attach current and duly signed curriculum vitae which bears the most recent passport size photograph, as well as a list of three referees indicating their names, designation, employer, physical address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer cost upon being successful, as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to the following address;
Deputy Vice Chancellor –Planning, Finance and Administration
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT)
P.O. Box 976
Or [email protected] for electronic applications.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020