• The key purpose of the Senior Analyst – Margin accounting is to ensure completeness and accuracy of books of accounts and reporting as per IFRS.
• The senior Analyst will be a member of one of Margin accounting / ICO teams: There will be a close relationship with the other team members across Finance Operations, Business partners Shared services and Commercial.
• Manage all Intercompany and roaming accounts; Ensure the complete, accurate and timely accounting for relevant transaction.
• Manage Shared Services team execution of migrated activities within the agreed SLAs.
• Support the team in resolving operational process and control issues.
• Prepare month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations; Ensure end to end correctness of transactions by applying processes and tools to capture all the revenues and costs incurred.
• Work together with Billing and Revenue Assurance to deliver Margin Assurance dashboards to provide active insights to the business.
• Follow the escalation path and non-surprise management philosophy.
• Drive and support the business excellence/digital transformation roadmap; project manage the automation projects in the pipeline; support local market Get Well/Transformation/Roadmap plans; fully leverage S4HANA capabilities.
• Identify initiatives to improve Intercompany and Roaming accounting process.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of Receivables and General Ledger modules
• Strong analytical skills
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Excel and Word experience is essential).
• Attention to details
• Ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent
• Strong data analysis skills
• CPA qualification is added advantage.