Job Description & Summary
Your career is just that, yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That is why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.
Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people,quality and value mean everything.
PwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com/tz
A career within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
As a Senior Associate, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with a team to devise solutions to address significant IT risks
- Analyse client data to provide insight for better decision making
- Participate in client interviews to identify functions and risks relevant to the engagement objectives
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients of the firm, understanding opportunities to assist with their issues
- Apply PwC tools and methodology to deliver unique client experience;
- Participates in project planning, administration and economics, e.g budgeting, staffing, billing and time analysis
- Prepares concise, well written deliverables using appropriate business and technical language.
- Coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you taking responsibility for the career development of others
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and/or other business fields of study;
- Relevant professional qualification (CISA/CIA/CISM)
- At least 3 years of experience in IT Audit/IT Security/ Project Assurance or Revenue Assurance (experienced gained in a Big 4 firm is an added advantage)
- Demonstrates knowledge and a proven record of success in completing aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology e.g. COSO .
- Demonstrates an understanding of IT general and process controls
Personal qualities and skills:
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- Organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills – written and spoken
- Report writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and the ability to evaluate a situation in a logical and methodological way
- Commercially astute approach to the management of all engagement
- Collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment
- Keen to build your industry profile by networking and thought leadership
Closing date: 24 December 2020
Education(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages(If blank, desired languages not specified)
The deadline for submitting the application is 24 December 2020