Specific accountabilities include
- Supporting the immediate supervisor in developing operational plan and providing quality customer service whilst surpassing revenue targets.
- Liaising with Local Ground Handling Agents and with the Head Office Cargo Department to ensure and enhance a high-quality service provided by QR both import and export.
- Overseeing the GHA routines in order to pursue smooth running of operational activities.
- Supporting import Customers for clearance of their Cargo.
- Liaising with HQ Doha and/or origin stations for necessary support.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the Flight Capacity, Control and Operation Export and Import. Maintaining a close coordination between QR Space Control and Customers.
To be effective in this role, you will need
- Trade or Vocational Qualification
- 3 (three) years of job-related experience.
- Direct airline cargo experience would be well regarded.
- You will need a sound understanding of IATA/TACT regulations, basic rating, DGR and Warehouse handling.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role