Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accounts receivable – run AR reports, distribute to appropriate parties, and attend bi- weekly call; update overdue AR tracking report.
- Run monthly consolidated report, update and make necessary adjustments in addition to foreign exchange and distribute Preliminary Actual Results. Update preliminary results for adjustments/changes. Assist VP with explanations of variances.
- Prepare financial statement for Corporate Tanzania branch, including related analysis, entries and reconciliations; prepare and post journal entries for various cost allocations prepare detailed variance analysis of Corporate financial results.
- Prepare monthly Management Book Schedules for Consolidated group of companies G&A Analysis, Country report, TTM and Gross Margin.
- Prepare Board of Directors Quarterly Reporting.
- Other duties and projects – various other duties and assisting in a variety of projects and/or analysis assigned from time to time.
Skills and experience:
- CPA or above.
- 6-8 years’ full cycle experience with Accounting working papers, bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, financial statement analysis
- 5 years as Senior Corporate Accountant
- Experience in parking or property management an asset
- Must have excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Send only CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: 15 th December, 2019