Purpose of the Job: Under the directives of the HR Director, provide human resources generalist and administrative duties for the Company.
• Provision of HR generalist services to the line management and employees; recruitment and selection, job description support, performance management, remuneration grading, training and development (including organising and assist in conducting HR related trainings, TNA and Skills Matrix ), administering the onboarding and induction programme for new staff as well as volunteers, facilitating disciplinary process, handling staff grievances and CMA cases management.
• Assist in implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the annual HR Annual Workplan in line with the Company HR strategy.
• Participate in the formulation and implementation of HR policies, procedures & practices.
• Participate in all admin/operational duties as necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognised University or equivalent
• Grasp knowledge of Tanzania Labour Laws application
• Advanced User of Microsoft Office Suite
• At least 4 years of excellent working experience in Human Resources cadre
• Membership of Human Resources Society of Tanzania will be an added advantage
Key Behavioural Competencies
• Highly organised, with the ability to work well under pressure in a diverse organisation
• Outstanding oral, written and presentation communications skills
• High-level attention to detail
• Business Acumen
• Resilience, and
TO APPLY CLICK HERE