CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OF VACANCIES ON APPOINTMENTS AND TRANSFER
The Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) is a Public Institution established in 2014. It has its headquarters in Butiama-Mara Region. MJNUAT invites applications from competent and qualified Tanzania Public Servants with existing CHECK NUMBERS to be considered for Appointment and Transfer to MJNUAT to fill nine (09) Vacant Posts listed below;
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR II (1- POST)
Holder of Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Auditing, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration (majoring in Accountancy or Finance) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution with at least seven (7) years of work experience in a related field. The candidate must possess CPA (T), ACCA, ACA, CIA, or equivalent professional qualifications recognized by NBAA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ascertain the extent of compliance with the prescribed plans, policies, procedures and
- To check and audit the accuracy of office
- To prepare annual work
- To ensure that audit reports are prepared timely and follow up implementation thereof.
- To follow up and advise on External Auditor’s audit
- To participate in regular checks and investigations for internal control
- To follow up implementation of recommendation forwarded and accepted by management.
- To carry out detailed checks on stock position in store
MODE OF APPLICATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please take note of the following general conditions;
- Applicants must be Public
- Signed application letters should be written in English or
- All applicants should indicate the positions they are applying
- All application letters shall be routed through respective
- Applicants should attach certified copies of all academic and professional certificates and transcripts as well as birth
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by relevant Authorities in
- Applicants should attach current and duly signed curriculum vitae which bears the most recent passport size photograph, as well as a list of three referees indicating their names, designation, employer, physical address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer cost upon being successful, as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to the following address;
Deputy Vice Chancellor –Planning, Finance and Administration
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT)
P.O. Box 976
Or firstname.lastname@example.org for electronic applications.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020