Senior Marketing Executive Job Opportunity at Guardian Limited
Senior Marketing Executive
The Guardian Limited, Publishers of leading Tanzanian newspapers, The Guardian, Nipashe and Nipashe Jumapili, is looking for motivated and experienced people to fill the position of:
SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE – DAR ES SALAAM
Developing and executing strategies to promote brands, products and services, maximizing profits for the company.
- Formulate an appropriate commercial strategy that responds to the overall development of the company’s marketing operations, newspaper sales, advertisements and other printed products.
- Become knowledgeable expert of The Guardian Limited products and be experienced in identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Identify, plan, prepare and produce proposals for the targeted audiences.
- Study competitors’ products and services on a daily basis, with a view to designing counter strategies.
- Advise clients on their advertising and promotion campaigns.
- Organize all company events related to CSR, promotion, product launching, staff parties, etc.
- Monitor and analyze product performances, trends and provide accurate reports on programme and market information.
- Explore ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability.
- Advise the Management with feasibility studies on ways to get sponsorship for various events, highlighting benefits to the Company.
- Engage in negotiating and closing deals where and if appropriate.
- Prepare periodic performance reports for the Management and provide appropriate inputs towards improvement and the taking of remedial measures.
- Design and implement human resources training and development programme
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Sales & Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication skills, computer knowledge and familiarity with a wide range of newspaper brands.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Apply online via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th September, 2023.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that The Guardian Limited is an equal opportunity employer.