Senior Officer Sales
Reference No AL-19-062/
Job Title: Senior Officer.Zanzibar – Sales
Educational Qualifications Bachelor degree in a related discipline with 04 years of relevant experience in the sales function preferably with an Airline industry
OR Two years college Diploma in a related discipline preferably in IATA / Ticketing having 06 years of relevant work experience.
OR Specialised certificate /License in the related field with Secondary School and having 10 years of WY / Aviation experience in similar function.
- Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Marketing Intelligence
- Excellent Customer Relationship Skills
- Excellent Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Knowledge to understand the ticket
Experience Required As mentioned above
Job Location Tanzania – Zanzibar
Generate New Business and Clients
Achieve assigned sales target.
- Identify potential opportunities and liaise with them to generate new business opportunities and follow up to achieve the set targets.
- Monitor, plan and develop new business opportunities by analyzing the customer base, identifying, developing and growing specific channels and targeting specific segments through appropriate incentives and account management.
- Ensure set KPI’s and targets are met for the Sales Executives
- To lead, guide and motivate Sales Executives
- To Monitor other airline practice and share feedback.
Customer relationship Management
Liaise with corporate and agent customers to frame Incentive programs and agreements in order to ensure maximization of business partnerships and build strong customer base.
Receive and assist agencies request or Oman Air staff at ticket desk for passenger’s specific seat allocation whilst making a booking in order to provide and oblige best available customer service
Assist all agents in resolving system issues with regards to ticketing and reservation process
Constantly check with corporate customers to promote all Frequent Flyer Programs and enroll them to add business to WY network and assist in resolving related issues.
Support and Assistance
Provide timely product support in terms of support, fares and media, and keep both the agents and the company informed on business progress in order to take timely action steps with regards to job functions.
Liaise with agents for Group booking, receive name list from them and feed the fare in the system in order to ensure that the respective agencies can issue bulk tickets.
Other responsibilities assigned by the management as and when necessary
Prepare daily sales report, product/service report, promotion report and other related reports on request for District Sales Manager, Commercial Manager, Country Manger and Senior Management perusal.
Prepare Monthly market report of airline comparative fares (other airline practices) for Head Office to compare and see where the company stands versus competition.
Closing Date 01-12-2019