Senior Planning Officer
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University (HKMU) is looking for qualified and experienced Tanzanians, to fill the following positions:
SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER
Position: Senior Planning Officer reporting to Planning Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling matters relating to planning and use of the University physical resources.
- Providing support to the University’s planning processes
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the University’s Strategic Plan
- Collecting and systematically compiling data on College activities
- Developing methodologies for data collection on various aspects of University operational programmes
- Finalizing out operational efficiency of the programme using costs and other indicators
- Assisting in the formulation of the University budget
- Preparing of estimates for capital development and recurrent budget
- Compiling of project profiles, including sources of funding, keeping in custody agreements with donors and monitoring reports.
- Supervising of all aspects regarding financing and investment
- Informing the University Management of educational priorities and needs and see that these are considered in all planning.
- Seeking advice from the various academic units in relation to planning for physical facilities, environmental resources, and the allocation of space, and make recommendations to assure effective and responsible use of resources.
- Attending of meetings of selected University Committees/Boards
- Performing of any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
Holder of University Bachelor degree in any of the following fields: – Economics/Educational Planning Management/ Engineering Management/ Statistics or any other relevant field with three (3) years relevant working experience in similar position.
REMUNERATION FOR ALL POSITIONS:
According to the HKMU salary scales and fringe benefits.
Interested candidates may send their applications with comprehensive CVs and attached copies of their Academic Certificates to Vice Chancellor, HKMU through the following address:-
Hubert Kairuki Memorial University,
70 Chwaku Street, P. O. Box 65300, Dar es Salaam.
Tel. 255-22-2700021/4, Fax: 255-22-2775591
or email: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 31 March 2021