CALL FOR APPLICATIONS OF VACANCIES ON APPOINTMENTS AND TRANSFER
The Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT) is a Public Institution established in 2014. It has its headquarters in Butiama-Mara Region. MJNUAT invites applications from competent and qualified Tanzania Public Servants with existing CHECK NUMBERS to be considered for Appointment and Transfer to MJNUAT to fill nine (09) Vacant Posts listed below;
SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER II (1 POST)
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Economics, Planning, Statistics, Projects Planning and Management, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution with at least seven (7) years relevant work experience in a related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare income analyses and projections
- To establish operational efficiency of the University’s programmes by using costs and other indicators;
- To advise on planning and development of financial policies;
- To analyse and interpret information pertaining to students’ enrolment vs. Institute facilities;
- To develop methodologies for data collection on various aspects of University operational programmes;
- To participate in the preparation of estimates for capital development;
- To implement systems for fiscal control, monitoring and
- To provide consultancy services in the related
MODE OF APPLICATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
Please take note of the following general conditions;
- Applicants must be Public
- Signed application letters should be written in English or
- All applicants should indicate the positions they are applying
- All application letters shall be routed through respective
- Applicants should attach certified copies of all academic and professional certificates and transcripts as well as birth
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by relevant Authorities in
- Applicants should attach current and duly signed curriculum vitae which bears the most recent passport size photograph, as well as a list of three referees indicating their names, designation, employer, physical address, telephone number(s) and email address.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer cost upon being successful, as the transfer is considered to be self-initiated.
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to the following address;
Deputy Vice Chancellor –Planning, Finance and Administration
Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere University of Agriculture and Technology (MJNUAT)
P.O. Box 976
Or [email protected] for electronic applications.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 10, 2020