Job Opportunity at Standard Chartered, Senior Product Manager – Retail Banking
Job Title: Senior Product Manager – Retail Banking – (1900028462)
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Tanzania-Dar es Salaam
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 14/Nov/2019
Unposting Date: 28/Nov/2019
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Business Performance
- Implement and commericalise global standard Product program for Business Banking Products in Uganda.
- Collaborate effectively with Business Banking team, Client Acquisition and Relationship teams and Global Banking/ Transation Banking to leverage the eco-system and help deliver budgeted Balance Sheet and NFI targets
- Execute global standard Product Optimization strategies to deliver Product level RoRWA
- Implement the integrated product segment strategy with specific enablers and track program performance along with Business Banking team
- Optimize fees and charges to create value for clients in line with TCF principles
- Support learning academy for the development of appropriate training content for the acquisition, relationship and service teams
- Responsible for Portfolio health on relevant products – delivery through regular engagement with Risk teams in country to track portfolio performance (through lead indicators) and taking necessary actions to ensure loan impairment is within approved and acceptable limits.
Product & Service Delivery
Have oversight and ownership on end-to-end (standard) process to ensure execution of on-boarding for clients and fulfillment of products through engagement with relevant stakeholders involved in executing the standard process to ensure we deliver a seamless client CVP
Complaints & Client Experience: Collaborate closely with the CEPG teams to Identify gaps and design failures in existing process and products and work with global and regional product teams to solve for endemic design issues to improve overall product and Service delivery
Product Launches & Product Maintenance
- Execute the global Product standardization and Product rationalization agenda across BC Products
- Work with segment and frontline teams to identify client needs and launch existing global product solutions to meet these needs. In the absence of existing global solutions work with the regional team to have the relevant proposition developed as a global solution for implementation
- Manage compliance of PPGs & CADs
- Ensure compliance to Group & Country AML and CDD policies
- Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
- To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.