The Engineers Registration Board (ERB) is a statutory body established by the Act No. 15 of 1997 as Amended by the Engineers Registration (Amendment) Act No. 24 of 2007 with the responsibility of regulating the engineering profession in Tanzania.
The Board hereby invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who arc in Public Service with Check numbers and preferably Regulatory Board or similar Institution for the Post of:-
SENIOR REGISTRATION OFFICER – ERBGSS 4
Senior Registration Officer will be responsible for all Registration and Technical affairs Issues of the Board
Holder of a degree in engineering or equivalent academic qualifications and registered with the Board as a Professional Engineer or Incorporated Engineer. Masters Degree in Engineering is an added advantage with at least five years working experience in a regulating industry.
In – Service
- By promotion of Registration Officer I who has shown potential to hold higher responsibilities and has scored a minimum of B grade in performance appraisal with at least three years of working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive, record and process applications for registration of engineers and engineering consulting firms;
- To check and verify adequacy, completeness and genuineness of the documents submitted by applicants;
- To work on the Engineering Technical Issues;
- To participate in the evaluation of engineering programs and Institutions recognition;
- To ensure timely evaluation of applications for registration;
- To maintain an up-to-date record of registered engineers and registered engineering consulting firms;
- To regularly up-date the database for engineers and engineering consulting firms;
- To assist AR-ReTA in organizing ReTAC meetings and Board’s industrial visits;
- To perform other duties as directed by the AR-ReTA.
- Age Limit – 25- 45Yrs
- Terms – Permanent and Pensionable
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers,
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates,
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
Names and addresses of three referees,
Applicants currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees from foreign examination bodies or Universities should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) or The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
All applications should reach the undersigned by hand, email or by post mail on or before April 30, 2021.
Engineers Registration Board (ERB),
Pamba Road, Tetex House, P.O. Box 14942,
Dar es Salaam