Job type: Contract
Position: Senior Risk Engineer
On behalf of a major EPC company, WRS are looking for a Senior Risk Engineer to work in Tanzania on a contract basis. This will be on an 8/2 rotation in Dar Es Salaam, paying an hourly rate in USD on a long-term contract.
You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and monitoring of all Risk Management activities and associated documents on the project. They will ensure application of Risk Management process to assigned project throughout the full lifecycle and provide Risk Management guidance and support of project team members as required
Ideal candidate will have:
- HNC / HND (in relevant discipline).
- IRM International Certificate in Risk Management (or an alternative risk qualification).
- Previous Risk experience (ideally circa 5 years) across relevant Risk Management activties
- Specialist knowledge in Risk Management software, i.e. Primavera Risk Analysis, @Risk / other MCS software and experienced with quantitative risk analysis (i.e. cost / schedule risk analysis)
- Demonstrable involvement within oil gas & industry and / or cross-over experience from a comparable technical industry.
- Previous experience on Pipeline Construction projects
- Extensive working knowledge of the upstream offshore oil and gas industry and / or downstream petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge of various project risk management software applications
If you are interested, please apply below. PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED