Senior Sales Executive at Emirates Airline May, 2019
Senior Sales Executive – Tanzania – 190000HQ
Job Category: Commercial
Primary Location: Tanzania-Dar Es Salaam
Job Posting: 01-May-19, 7:05:14 AM
Closing Date: 15-May-19, 7:59:00 PM
Recommend sales and promotional action plans to Sales Manager based on market needs and feedback, competitors activities and subsequently assist in designing and developing sales and marketing strategies for the territory in order to ensure growth in revenue and market share for Emirates.
• Implement and monitor sales strategies in the territory to ensure that the travel trade and traveling public in general are made aware of the existence, variety, competitive prices and quality of Emirates products available. Co-ordinate the distribution of quality marketing and promotional collateral and material.
• To achieve, organise, control and monitor passenger sales targets and marketing goals of the company in the outstation.
• Participate in the preparation of operating budgets for the department. Manage sales and promotion activities within approved budgets, according to management policies and guidelines to maximise the usage of resources, controlling costs and increasing profitability.
Qualifications & Experience
• University Graduate.
• 5 -7 years experience in the travel industry, including 3 years in sales and marketing capacity for an international airline.
• Proven knowledge of the CRS capabilities and CRS use to expand distribution networks.
• Have management experience at a Junior Level and be prepared to act on their own initiative.
• Holder of a Local valid Drivers License.
• Proficient in geography and mathematics
• Have a pleasant, outgoing personality and good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
Please note you must have the right to live and work in Tanzania.The company will not assist with work permits.
Salary and Benefits The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business with revenue of US$21.1 billion and over 50,000 employees. The Group comprises of dnata, one of the largest air services provider globally and Emirates airline, the Group’s rapidly expanding and award-winning international carrier. Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers. Emirates flies one of the youngest, most innovative fleet in the sky to over 130 destinations across six continents and dnata’s network now extends across 100 locations worldwide. With our international network constantly expanding and opportunities arising in countries/cities outside of Dubai, we are looking for career motivated individuals to join our operations in their home countries. We offer our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE