At NMB we believe that our clients and employees make our stronghold and when they achieve their ambitions, we do too. To accomplish this we need individuals with creative and innovative solutions who are willing to go the extra mile for their future, our clients and the bank. We promise to provide you with a world of opportunities for personal growth within a culture that is based on co-operation in every section of our business countrywide. We believe that the steps we take together are the ones that take us further.
Senior Specialist; Acquiring Products & Merchant Support
To oversee and manage Merchant Support, Acquiring Products and emerging payments under Acquiring business.
- Ensure merchant proceeds are credited in a timely manner to merchant accounts
- Review and analyze the performance of merchant terminals
- Handle merchant inquiries and resolve problems and ad-hoc requests
- Handle Inventory management of (POS at store, merchant and defectives), QR-codes, merchant files, marketing materials and consumables (receipt roles).
- Follow up with merchants on any chargeback related issues
- Work on category planning and business strategy
- Define opportunities to enhance our merchant experience and improve site merchandising, customer, and site experience
- Develop and disseminate usable training materials regarding NMB merchant on E-commerce, POS and QR code for use by all frontline staff (Merchant Support Process and Guidelines).
- Provide on-call support for any issue outside normal business hours as needed by frontline contact points.
- Fully responsible for developing and executing acquiring products strategies consistent with company vision and roadmap with the support from senior management.
- Fully responsible and accountable for acquiring gateways Life Cycle Management.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to shape requirements, features and end products which will expand product market reach
- Fully responsible and accountable for producing and review acquiring gateway requirements documents
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule with the effective support from Communication and Marketing departments
- Fully responsible for acquiring risk profile management with the support from Risk and Compliance department.
- Business understanding of Banking operations, card products, customer service and merchant acquisition procedures and analytics
- Coaching; Presentation; and Communication skills
- Good Teamwork and Customer Focus
- Planning & Organizing skills
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Business Administration, Banking, or Information Technology
- Banking experience of more than 5 years in Card Business or Card systems
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.