Job Title: Senior Technical Specialists
Location: Dar es salaam
Anticipated USAID/Tanzania Health Activities Chemonics International, a U.S. based international development consulting firm, seeks senior technical specialists for anticipated Tanzania health activities. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- The Senior Technical Specialists will provide technical guidance and support in the planning and implementation of project interventions.
- Technical expertise in one or more areas: Health systems strengthening; local governance and community systems strengthening; public financial management; citizen engagement and social accountability; health financing. HIV/AIDS; social welfare and social services, gender, youth and adolescents, orphans and vulnerable children; organizational development; human resources for health or private sector engagement.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline;
- Minimum eight to twelve years of relevant technical and development experience and expertise in designing, implementing, and managing relevant programs;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills in English.
Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the