A Leading Valuation Company is looking for the Senior Valuer.
The job holder will be responsibility of market valuation services and carry out valuations and other real estate consultancy services as per clients’ instructions and within the professional code of ethics.
- Assisting the Chief Valuer in developing the department’s business plan, setting the targets, overseeing implementation of the plan and evaluating the results
- Marketing valuation services and ensuring the steady business growth
- Ensuring work is done professionally and fees are collected
- Mentor valuation staff, ensure professional compliance and encourage them to improve skills through continuous professional development
- Provide professional support to other departments so as to achieve overall company targets and strategy
- Ensuring department’s staff are adequately facilitated to enable them perform their duties with ease
- Attending to clients requests’ promptly and ensuring that they are satisfied
- Deputizing the Chief Valuer as advised
- Ensuring the department’s records are properly kept, regularly updated and safely stored
- Driving the organization’s culture change agenda by living & instilling our core values of professionalism, integrity, innovation, diligence, team spirit, responsible citizenship and good corporate governance practices.
- Promoting a culture that reflects the organization’s values and leadership competencies and that encourages high performance, and rewards productivity.
- Carrying out any other roles as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Must be a holder of at least a degree in Land Economics, Real Estate or equivalent from a recognized University
- Full Member of Institute of Surveyors of Kenya
- Licensed and practicing Valuer
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong client management and good presentation skills
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach by 28th February 2018 by 12.00 noon.
Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.