Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Service Data Clerk to join our team. The successful candidate for this position is expected to align to the Barrick DNA and drive a change within his team and the business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the Engineering and Services department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Reporting to: Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
- Work Schedule: 7 Days Day Shift/ 7 Days Night Shift / 7 Days Day Off
- Duration: Permanent
- Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings
- Comply with Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Ensure all parts requested by the maintenance team are delivered in a timely manner.
- Collect all planned service and breakdown parts ready for the oncoming shift.
- Work closely with First Line Leaders to ensure efficiencies in workshop.
- Record data from work orders and various other documents within the Underground Maintenance Department into the CMMS and other computer applications in accordance with established procedures and systems,
- Enter fuel consumption data into Fuel database.
- Enter breakdown record into downtime database.
- Enter equipment monitor points into CMMS.
- Enter water meter reading data in database or/and Excel sheet.
- Enter work requests into the CMMS from clerical forms filled out either by non-maintenance personnel or by word of mouth from the originator of the request.
- Print and distribute routine reports according to established procedures and systems.
- Maintain clerical document filing systems in an approved, systematic way such that any document may be retrieved immediately and expired documentation is properly disposed of.
- Ensure the availability and safekeeping of all regulatory documentation within the section.
- Mail Circulation – Communicate the Approval status of forms & documents
- Ensure forms are circulated and collected on time
- Report forms and documents not received on day to day basis
- Make photocopies of all approved forms and documents for filing purpose
- Distribute letters and other documents from HR to Superintendents
- Filing of signed contractor invoices for future references
- Safeguard confidentiality of documents information
- Control Office Supplies, Summarize the weekly Requirements of Office Supplies, Order office supplies from the supply store and Ensure an adequate supply of commonly used office forms is available and onto the distribution board.
- Collect daily pre starts from previous shifts and ensure any critical faults are passed onto the leading hands for immediate attention.
- Ordinary secondary education
- Mechanical/Electrical trade certificate – (FTC, IMTT & VETA)
- Valid Tanzanian driving license.
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in Underground Operations as well as the mobile equipment
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English ,both writing and verbal
- Hazard identification and Risk assessment
- Mine health &Safety Act awareness
|WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
|HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
|If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 8th December 2020
|BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com|