Service Delivery Manager – Dar es Salaam,
Consulting and System Integration
We are now looking for a Lead Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the correct and proper delivery of customer support services to one of our biggest customers Groups. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
The Lead SDM role takes responsibly for group level escalation, interacting with Group CTO/CTIO. Lead the SDM team towards the customer and handle team meetings and coordinate activities with MS and the customer.
• Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfillment. (Overall Group Responsible)
• Collaborate and maintain relationships internal as well as externally.
• Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues
• You will stay up to date with financial data
• Identify new business opportunities
• Act as main interface towards the customer group KAM, Account and Delivery teams
• Education: Min. Degree in Engineering (IT, Computers, or Networks pref.) or Equivalent
• Min 10 years of work Experience and preferably 5 years into Service delivery with a major telecoms operator.
• Domain experience: Telecom (RAN, IMS, BSS, PCN)
• Market insight
• Financial analysis skills
• Negotiation and argumentation
• You possess PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
• Change and improvement management skills
• You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge
• Financial acumen and skills
• You will promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
• Trade compliance knowledge
• Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
• Leading & Supervising
• Deciding & initiating action
• You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
• Promote networking
• Very good leadership and management skills
• Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
• Self-motivated and teammate.
• Ability to adapt to change
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us an
TO APPLY CLICK HERE