Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Shaft Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will ensure activities in the Shaft Engineering Department are effectively planned and undertaken in a safe and cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML Mining Safety Standards, Policies and Procedures.
Reporting to: Shaft Electrical & Instrumentation Foreman
- Coordinate of all electrical works in the electrical and instrumentation section on site to ensure optimum equipment availability.
- Undertake the weekly planning and supervision of all electrical and instrumentation equipment repairs in accordance with company policy and procedures and within budget.
- Ordering and control of all electrical and instrumentation spare requirements.
- Support the Superintendent in the budgeting and control of maintenance costs.
- Provide effective on the job training and coaching to ensure employees gain new skills and achieve their maximum potential and take appropriate action to remedy any substandard performance or behaviour.
- Ensure that employees and contractors comply with company’s safety and environmental standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure that employees and contractors comply with company’s electrical and instrumentation operational policies and procedures.
- Provide relief for Superintendent during rotational leave period.
- Continually review every aspect of the job and make recommendations to management of where current arrangements may be improved.
- Provide responsible information and reports to the Superintendent.
- Execute all instructions and tasks as required by superiors.
- Ensure all compliance and non-compliance work to the weekly plan has been communicated to the planning department.
- Control workforce attendance, shift schedules and evaluate skills requirements for the job.
- Ensure 100% availability of Machines under Electrical and instrumentation Section
- Diploma/FTC/Bachelor in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering
- Tanzanian Valid Driving License.
- High Voltage certificate
- EURA Certificate on related field
- Must have a minimum 7 years’ Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation
- Must have a minimum 4 years’ experience in leadership role and Management
- Working experience on underground environment will be added advantage.
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ Experience in high voltage works
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili, both writing and verbal
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Package Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines
Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME
Indicating the role title “SHAFT ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION SUPERVISOR “ in the subject of your email
Send your application via e-mail to: [email protected]
If you are not contacted by Barrick – Bulyanhulu Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 17th October 2021
BEWARE OF CONMEN! BGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com